Returns & Warranty
1. All of the products we sell are factory new. Warranties are handled by the manufacturer. Warranty claims and issues need to be directed to the manufacturer.
2. All ammunition and powder purchases are final and cannot be returned due to safety issues. NO EXCEPTIONS
3. Please inspect all firearms before accepting the transfer. We cannot accept firearm returns once you accept it from the dealer. NO EXCEPTIONS
4. All firearms we sell are brand new in the box and carry the full manufacturers warranties. We do not warranty the guns ourselves. Any firearms that are found to have a defect must be returned to the factory. We will deal with each situation as it arises to ensure the customer has the correct information to get the problem resolved with the manufacturer.
5. All returns are subject to a 20% re-stocking fee. Shipping and handling charges are not refundable. The customer is responsible to pay the return shipping.